Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow fun!

The snow has been falling today. All four of us went out and played. We walked to my parents and took advantage of their big hills on the sled. It was a lot of fun but still a bit scary. I remember flying down those hills as a kid.Chris pulled them back home on the sled and we played in our yard too. Elsie was most interested in eating snow. Annabelle and I rolled down the hills and Chris made rock hard snow balls for the girls to throw at me. He also made a snow angel with Annabelle.Annabelle has wanted to make a snowman all winter but we haven't gotten the good wet snow for it yet. I made a baby one today that was rather sad looking but she was happy with it.
All in all it was a fun day and we all had lots of layers so we stayed good and warm. Here's a few pictures from the day. :)
Annabelle and Daddy. She wanted him to cover her face so snow didn't blow in it! haha



Us with the girls


Heading back home


No comments:

Post a Comment