Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jokester

Today in a store Annabelle loudly declares "I want to nurse!" She was just being silly but I didn't even dare look around to see the reactions it got. I just told her "you're silly." She heard one woman laugh so she kept at it, saying "I want sour boob milk!" and I asked how she knew it was sour and she said Elsie had told her! Ohhh child. I'm fine with the general public knowing I'm still nursing an almost 2 year old....but I don't want them to think I'm nursing an almost 6 year old.

Good Lord that looks scary. 2 and 6. I'm not ready for it! But while on the subject...we've picked the theme for their party. Monsters. It should be awesome. Elsie has been into monsters lately. Yesterday the dishwasher made a loud noise during its washing cycle and she yelled "No!! Monsters!!" :) And Annabelle actually asked to watch Little Monsters today. So it's something they're into and something a little more unique than a usual party which is what we like!

No comments:

Post a Comment