Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Busy busy!



First let me start by saying I finally have a niece!! :D Nora was born a couple months early on 3-1 (on her big brother's birthday!!) and weighs just over 3 pounds. She is doing well! My brother got to come home from Iraq for it!



My sister-in-law has been having serious troubles with blood platelets being super low, and kidney and liver problems. She has HELLP syndrome. Thankfully delivery usually helps resolve a lot of the issues and her liver is doing much better today. We're still keep them both in our prayers and we're so excited to have another member of the family.



As far as the girls, they're doing great. School and dance for Annabelle, making messes for Elsie. I am thinking Elsie may be having a growth spurt. She is eating like a fattie butt.



Funny things she's done today include: Eating yogurt off all the yogurt covered raisins and then spitting the raisins out...Stealing Annabelle's apple to eat...repeatedly trying to eat a piece of fake cheese, it does look so real!....trying to feed my cousin Cassie's little baby a play baby bottle (sooo sweet)....opening and spilling one of those Dole plastic things of Pears all over the kitchen floor and then messing in it....probably more I'm sure.



Today Annabelle got out of bed this morning and came and laid with Elsie and myself on the couch. We were all 3 sleeping together. It was really sweet. She also has asked me if we're getting her anything else besides play doh scissors for her birthday. She was with me when I bought them and is afraid that's all she is getting. She told me it's ok if that's all she gets though :) Coming soon! Last week as a 4 year old!



Here they are today. Annabelle did it then Elsie had to try too!

With her stolen apple.




1 comment:

  1. haha that is too cute that she stole her sissy's apple! Congrats on your niece.

    ReplyDelete