Thursday, March 4, 2010

Today's fun

Tonight before bed Annabelle was getting tired. She went to get a piece of toilet paper to wipe her nose. She came out of the bathroom yelling "mommy!! I threw the toilet paper in the toilet!!" I went to see what she meant. She had thrown the roll in there!! She was so worried!! She "got mixed up" I'm guessing she wiped her nose and went to throw the small piece in the toilet and threw the whole roll. HAHA. She started to cry and kept saying "it was an accident! Please don't be mad at me!!!" I just laughed and told her I wasn't mad, double bagged up my hang, reached in, fished it out, and threw it in another waiting bag. Ha! Being a mom calls for all kinds of adventures!
Elsie also made a small mess. She was rolling a crayon around on the tile while Annabelle was at school. I let her do it because I was just pleased she wasn't eating it. Later I found the same orange crayon laying on the furnace register, half melted. Super! :)
But she made up for it with her total cuteness. Annabelle was jumping on a floor mat at my parent's house. Elsie jumped along with her (with my mom's help) and Annabelle kept saying "jump! jump! jump!" Finally Elsie tried only she said bump! It was so adorable. My heart melted!
Always fun times with these kiddos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment