Sunday, June 20, 2010

Slacking again

So it's been a while since I updated. We've been very busy :) We spent several days at Lakeside, Lake Erie this past week. It was a nice break and the girls had fun.
I've been attempting to remember a few funny things they've said or done to put here...
One day Elsie was looking at a board book and I commented on it being a board book. Annabelle said "this is NOT a board book." (she knows they are called board books and calls them that herself) and I told her yes it was a board book. She said "But it's not even boring!" haha.
Another day Elsie was nursing and Annabelle told her she was just borrowing those boobies from her. I just kinda frowned and she said "they were mine FIRST!!!" I cracked up and made sure she knew noooo they were MINE first. I let you both borrow them :D
Elsie seems to be getting more teeth...snotty and yucky. So that's been no fun, but otherwise she's as funny as ever. She still asks to go outside ALL DAY LONG....bringing us her shoes. Also I cannot even count or keep up with the amount of words she says. She is mostly at the level where I can tell her "say _____" a few times and she will attempt it.
One day I told her to hug me and she really, really squeezed. I told her how nice it was and to give me a kiss. She did and said "llllllllllove!" and it just melted me!! She knows I tell her that I love her after hugs and kisses but she said it before I even got a chance too. How stinkin' sweet!
Storytime has started and we've went to the lake once. So we're keeping busy! What fun summer is :P

No comments:

Post a Comment